2JPEG support team is always ready to assist customers to use 2JPEG command line tool most effectively. Below are answers on the questions people ask most frequently.
How to start 2JPEG to work?
- Download and install 2JPEG
- Click Start on the bottom-left corner of your Windows Desktop or use Win+R hotkey
- Type the command line like:
2jpeg.exe -src "C:\In\*.*" -dst "C:\Out"
- Press Enter
- For more info about 2JPEG command line options, please visit this page.
How to start 2JPEG from VB Script?
- Open Notepad and create new text file in it
- Enter VB Script code like this:
Set objShell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
objShell.Run """2jpeg.exe"" -src ""C:\In\*.*"" -dst ""C:\Out""", 1, True
Set objShell = Nothing
- Use Notepad menu to save this document as Unicode text file. For example: Test.txt
- Rename Test.txt to Test.vbs
- Double click to Test.vbs file to start converting.
- For more info about using 2JPEG form scripts our programming languages, please visit this page.
How to install 2JPEG silently?
Download free or commercial version distributive and save it on your hard disk. Run this command line to install free version of 2JPEG in silent mode:
Add serial number you received in registration email to install commercial version of 2JPEG in silent mode:
2jpeg80-commerc-setup.exe /SILENT /SN=AAAAAA-BBBBBB-CCCCCC-DDDDDD